Today’s workforce has a range of working styles, schedules, and demands. Techno-Comp enterprise mobility solutions enable people to perform their work anytime, yet remain connected and collaborative from anywhere. Enterprise IT departments and software content providers alike are moving every possible application to run on tablets, smartphones, and even smartwatches. Behind that set of decisions, though, is a huge question: How do we make it happen? Techno-Comp’s two-fold expertise helps build a mobile strategy. First, web browser as destination covering various platforms and second, mobile application developed for a device-independent environment .
Enterprises look at social media integration on their smartphones as an important customer relationship strategy. Techno-Comp creates a device-agnostic strategy to bring business benefits to your organization.
Our team of mobile professionals provide rich user experience and design concepts for customers beyond building a robust scalable solution.
Our mobile solutions are built for Android, iOS and leading mobile platforms. Our full-cycle implementation begins with iterative requirements design to enterprise –wide deployment, change management and continuing maintenance support and enhancements.
Be it Web, Native or Hybrid mobile apps, Techno-Comp provides the flexibility necessary to use the development approach that supports the business goals for every app.
Phase 1 Baseline Current Maturity
- Begin establishing fundamental policies around application to be tested
- Set/measure quality standards and readiness procedures
- Determine reporting procedures
- Initiate governance process and cadence
Phase 2 QA Shared Services Setup
- Unify test procedures, standards and tools across enterprise (manual and automation testing)
- Training for script writing, resource identification and QA project planning
- Regression thru UAT test strategy
- Share tests and scripts
Phase 3 QA Service-as-a-Utility
- Establish central source of service for a domain-specific teams
- Shared services team for specialized testing activities
Phase 4 Continuous Innovation
- Tools and Accelerators to improve testing productivity
- Specialized data management strategy
- Flexible Resource pooling & Dynamic resourcing for agile projects
SERVICES WE SUPPORT
We bring seasoned QA professionals with years of project management experience.
- HP QTP, Selenium, Jenkins, Reporting Tools (several)
- Device Testing: Perfecto Mobile, Device Anywhere, Appium
- Performance Testing: Loadrunner
BENEFITS OF QA COE
Optimized use of existing resources:
- QA budgets, tools, environments and people
- Test time reduce manual by 30%
- and increase test automation levels of 50-70%
- Typical resource cost reduction is 35% over a 2-year time frame
Optimized application quality and performance:
- Reduce risk of failure and leakege of high-severity defects to under 2% and improved customer experience
- Align quality effort more tightly with business needs by defining and measuring KPIs(key performence indicator)
BENEFITS OF QA COE
Our test metrics allows organizations to get visibility into test effectiveness and demonstrates delivery excellence. Our projects have QA controls through business analytics and predictive incident and problem resolution to downstream production support teams.